Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What are the documents to be uploaded?
Ans:- Scanned copy of
- Original mark sheet.
- Bank passbook front page (with IFSC code and MICR code written on it)
- Income certificate.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate.(Only for SC/ST candidates)
Q2.Who can apply Medhabruti Scheme?
Ans:- Below are the criteria to apply medhabruti.
- Applicant should be a resident of Odisha.
- Parental income should be less than 6.00 lakhs.
- Applicants should have secured more than 60% of mark.(aggregate) in the last exam
- For +3 :- +2 aggregate Mark.
- For +2:- 10th aggregate Mark.
- Applicant should apply only in the year of Pass out i.e., student passing Class
X exam in 2016 only can apply for Junior Scholarship in the year 2016-17.
Q3. How to get Residence certificate?
Ans:- The concerned student has to obtain his/her resident certificate from the concerned
Q4.Which Income certificate is needed to be uploaded?
Ans:- The concerned student has to obtain the paternal income certificate from the concerned
Tahasildar /Concerned Authority.
Renewal cases: For students applying for renewal they can submit the same income
Certificate as they have submitted earlier during the year of selection.
Q5. How to get Caste certificate (for SC/ST Candidates)?
Ans:- The concerned student has to obtain his/her caste certificate from the concerned
Tahasildar. However for PRERANA scholarship, he/she should have to apply in PRERANA
Q6.What is PRERANA Scholarship?
Ans:- PRERANA scholarship is a scholarship scheme for SC/ST candidates. Newspaper Advt. will be published by the SC/ST Welfare Department.
Q7.Can a candidate avail multiple scholarships?
Ans:- No. As per Govt. Guidelines, a candidate can avail only one scholarship.
Q8.Which marks to be considered while applying?
Ans:- Only aggregate marks obtained in the last board examination are to filled.
Q9. Why Renewals are not showing in Admin login?
Ans:- Renewals can be seen only in the principal Login.
Q10.Why .PDF format is not uploading?
Ans:- only .pdf(small) file will be uploaded.
Q11.What are the specifications of scanning the document to upload?
Ans:- Below are the criteria to upload documents.
- Format of the document should be .pdf(not .PDF).
- Each scanned document size should be within 2MB.
- Each document should be scanned in text format (not in color format or picture format).
Q12. Any technical problems like [Renewal lists not showing/pdf not uploading / Data jumbling /Modify option not working/Server Error issue etc.] whom to contact?
Ans:- For technical issues, Please contact the below technical person.
1.Mr.Biswa Ranjan Mohanty (Email id : email@example.com and contact number: 7504440642)
Q13.What is the last date for validating applications by principal for the year 2016-17 & 2017-18 (Both Fresh & Renewal)?
Ans:- Last date for validation by principal is 06.09.2017(6th Sept 2017).